description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Madoka KEY ANIMATION NOTE Vol.2 - preview & other rambling thots

I'm going to have to go to bed in 5 mins.  Have to try and crawl out of bed at 5.30am so that I can try and get to the studio by 7am to begin work.  The shot I'm working on is really not easy and I need to get it ready by Monday for the prep artist.  Yeah... it's getting a little hot under the collar.

Ah well... at least it's yet another day which I can claim pay or toil for.  It'll definitely come in useful because it looks like I may go to Hokkaido before my trip to Tokyo where I'll hopefully be able to attend the 3 day Kajiura Yuki vol. 9 Live.  We'll see... I'm always nervous when it comes to obtaining tickets.  I always think that I may not get them which would suck since now that I've decided I'm going to... I think I would be massively disappointed if it screws up.

I also forgot about the Kalafina ustream from BayFM 78 till Kajiura Yuki mentioned it on twitter this afternoon.  In the end, it probably doesn't matter since I wasn't going to be able to watch it anyway as I was at work and trying to get that shot out.  Kajiura Yuki also has a twitter event which took place tonight to watch the Kalafina After Eden blu-ray / dvd together.  I like it that she holds these events relatively often.  Unfortunately, I have never attended one and had decided not to attempt to attend this one too.  Firstly, my Japanese is truly not great and it takes time for me to work out what is being said, also I returned home late from work & dinner after that and I didn't even watch the Everton match.  I am dead tired and wanting to sleep soon.

But first, I would like to say that I started preparing photos for my upcoming post on the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Key Animation Note vol.2.  Yes, I know that photo is soft... that's why it's a preview. :p  Well, I'll probably re-do that photo.  I just want to say quickly that I vol.2 is nice, very nice and, in my opinion, nicer than vol.1.  It's making me really excited about vol.3 which I haven't ordered yet because I was previously undecided as to how I'm going to bundle them etc.  I will probably order it tomorrow as I've decided to bundle it with vol.4 to save on shipping.

Finally, I'm feeling kind of bummed too since Everton lost the FA cup semi-final to Liverpool. :( :(  Well... still it was a good job getting there considering that Everton's team is a lot less expensive than Liverpool's and yet were still able to get to the semis and put up a good fight too.  Here's hoping that we'll remain above Liverpool at the end of the Season. At least that will be something.

Alrighty... my not very focus rambling post is done... off to bed... tomorrow I go to battle. =)

p.s.  oh btw, I checked my cdjapan account and it's showing that my Kalafina to the beginning singles order is "in stock"!!!!  Cool!!!!! Can't wait for it to come. :)

No comments: