description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, April 02, 2012

Sword Art Online - music by Kajiura Yuki

ソードアート・オンライン

Yay... more music for the Kajiura Yuki fan.  :) She announced on twitter this evening that she will be writing the music for the animated version of Sword Art Online.  Here is the link to the official website.  The anime will air in July and here is the direct link to the page with the PVs.

After Kajiura tweeted the announce, she wrote another tweet to say that this announce isn't an April Fool's Day joke. :)  I had forgotten that it was April Fool's Day. :)

I think I will have to delay my Kajiura Yuki Live post... too tired and I really don't fancy sleeping at 3am - 3:45am again tonight.   Blame that Liverpool - Newcastle football match and the Table Tennis World Championship Women Finals between Singapore and China... I guess after all these years... I'm still a sports fan after all and both contests were absorbing enough that I didn't get started on the Kajiura Yuki post as planned.

Ah well... if all goes as I hope it will go... I hope to get out of work more or less on time on Tuesday.  I may have to stay a little at work on Monday because I'm late on my shot.  I really should try and finish that Kajiura Yuki Live post soon... and I really want to too... if I don't do it soon, I may never do it and I don't want that.  I already abandoned my Tan Dun post .... grrrrrrr... and I can't really go back to it now because I don't really remember what I was going to write.  Sucks... I really did enjoy Tan Dun's Martial Arts Trilogy concert at the Huayi Festival this year.  It was amazing audio and visual treat and I would be most willing and happy to see him in concert again.

K... I really got to go sleep now... lots to do this week.  Good night y'all. :)

No comments: