description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kalafina - to the beginning cds - arrived today :)

Yay!!!  My Kalafina "to the beginning" cds are here.  I would like to write up something... but am really tired.  Another really long day at work and the possibility of more OT tomorrow night means I really, really need to go to sleep.  So here is my photo of what I got in the mail today... really made my day. :)

I've already taken most of the photos I think I'll need for the Kalafina "to the beginning" Limited blu-ray edition and the Anime edition.  Will need to take a few of the Lisani! Vol.8.2 magazine which features Kajiura Yuki.  If I don't put in ridiculous hours at work tomorrow, I'll try and write it up tomorrow.

But for now... it's oyasumi. :)

P.s. Let me say quickly that I think the b-side song 満天(manten) is EPIC!!!! I really like it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is SO COOL. I think I want to buy some of them, but I don't know which one to get. I don't really want any of the DVDs, but which ones come with the cool lyrics book? (Or at least that's what it looks like.)

just me said...

I'm hoping to do a proper "unboxing" post of this soon. The packaging is actually pretty standard for the Kalafina single. I got the blu-ray edition which has Hikaru mid-shot by herself. I'm thinking that Wakana and Keiko's single mid-shot's are the regular edition and the dvd edition.

The packaging for the Anime edition is actually quite nice and is not the standard packaging.

If I can get home early enough one of these days during the week, I'll write a post about it. :)

just me said...

Oh and btw JP, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. :)

cheers

just me said...

BTW JP,

I have completed the unboxing post. If you're interested in the packaging for these two releases, you can go check it out. :)

cheers