description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 29, 2012

L'arc en Ciel in Singapore 3



The L'arc en Ciel concert was really really fun!!!! Because of a mix up when we were getting our tickets, I ended up without a CAT1 ticket. At first i thought i wouldn't go but in the end, i managed to find E who was keen but not keen enough to get CAT1 tix so we both got CAT3 tix.



It was a little far from the stage but the video screens and video wall ensured that we saw a good deal of pretty good quality close ups of the band.



But being so far back didn't dampen our spirits. Both E and i were screaming our lungs out. We were dancing, head banging, clapping, cheering, jumping... It was a ton of fun.



We used up so much energy that we actually were kinda hungry after that. So we took a train to marina bay sands and went to a pub to have some beer and eat some snacks.

I am crashing now... Need sleep... I think i will have to try and write the Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina posts another day. Hope to write those and also a fuller post on L'arc en Ciel. For now... I need sleep.... Dozing of while writing this .... Zzzzzzzzzz... Oyasumi :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was an out-of-body experience that was on par with any U2 concert I have attended!!!

just me said...

Hahahaha... the L'arc live was really awesome!!! I wasn't even a fan before I went to the live but after the Live, all I can say is... they really know how to put up a show. It was really something else. :)