description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

resistence is futile




I admit. I have no self control. :) It's a good thing I can afford most of my indulgences these days. :)

Above are the pictures of the cover art of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka dvd/blu-ray discs Vol.1 and Vol. 2 which will soon be released. And you guessed it, after much agonising, I have decided to pre-order the blu-rays for a few reasons. Firstly, I really like this anime. Secondly, vol.2 comes packed with Kajiura Yuki's OST vol.1. And lastly, the first vol comes packed with a drama cd. I did a lot of comparison shopping and ended up going to amazon japan which ended up being cheapest even with shipping.

Anyway, I am going to sleep now. Am thinking of writing something on the anime tonight but that might not work out cuz I will be returning home late tonight. We'll see. :)

For now, oyasumi

No comments: