description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 19, 2011

cruise trip day 3



A little late, considering I disembarked at approximately 2pm friday afternoon. :)

Yes, tadaima. I am home after my short cruise trip. :) We woke up really early this morning to catch the sunrise and I have several shots of it in various cameras. :)



This is just one of the many I shot.

The photo at the top of this post was shot on thursday morning, after breakfast. I was trying quite unsuccessfully to do my nihongo shukudai on the ship. :) In the end, after we reached home and rested, we headed out again to my favourite cafe to do my homework. I continued to do it at home after dinner. It is still not complete but I am making good progress. :)

K, need to sleep. Will try and post up some photos after I have developed the film and sorted out all the photos. Oyasumi. :)

2 comments:

YTSL said...

What a beautiful sunrise shot! I don't have too many sunrise photos myself because I'm not an early riser. So seeing such a shot is much appreciated. :)

just me said...

Hi YTSL,

Thanks. :) I'm really glad you like it. :)

I love sunrises and have shot many, many sunrises in the past as well.

I hope I do get around to putting up more sunrise photos. Both those I shot in the past and those I shot during this trip.

Thanks for dropping by. :)