description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, March 17, 2011

cruise trip day two part 2



Hi hi. I'm back from the swim. It was very enjoyable. I've not gone swimming for months, the new work schedule makes it hard. :(

We awoke to a not dramatically beautiful day. No deep blue skies, no flying fish in the distance, nothing to make you go "wow". But still, I was happy. It is good to be alive and to be able to spend time with those whom you love. The recent troubles in the world has made me more acutely aware of this fact.

The sky this morning was a dull, pale blue and white but with the help of software filters I managed to make it more colourful, dramatic and interesting. The older I get, the more I'm aware of the fact that being "emo" and moody about everything changes nothing and just leaves me feeling like crap. Hence, I just want to live this life that I have been given the best that I can. And although I have not made my mark on the world, nor do I think I ever will or want to, I know that my life so far has been good and interesting and I am happy and grateful. :)

My Japanese friends in Japan are doing fine. They are getting on with life and doing the best they can. So it would be disrespectful of me to be all "emo" about it, I who live 5000 miles away. That is not to say I am not concern for them or those who lost so much. But the Japanese are really すごい. And I admire their spirit and and strength and I too would like to have a little bit of that in me. :)

K, I need to go rest a bit. That vigorous swim has tired me out a little. Ja matta ne. :)

No comments: