description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka ep 10 (short)



I interrupt this transmission of Ep10 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka to bring you a short message...

"OMG!!!!" 

:) The [gg] subbing team has been fantastic. The sub version was out so fast that I was able to download, encode and transfer to the milestone all within the short time between waking up and leaving for work.

Am in the middle of the ep now... just wanted to gush a little cuz the beginning was just fantastic. Thank you Kajiura Yuki!!! I only started watching this cuz of your music. Now I love this anime.  Ep10 is SUPER!!!!!  Okay... at least the first 7 mins were super... the rest is probably going to rock too. :)

K... gotta go. I want to finish the ep. :) later... :)

p.s. I'm so going to place my pre-order for Vol.3 and Vol.4 of the blu-rays later today. :)

No comments: