description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, February 17, 2011

ouch!


This has not been a great day. First I busted my thumb and cannot apply any pressure on my right thumb at all. It makes mobile blogging kind of hard and slow for me. :( my colleague gave me a lift home and stupid me closed the car door on my thumb. It is still throbbing right now even after I placed an ice pack on it.

Then, my Magia cd pre-orders did not ship even though I pre-ordered in dec way before this huge mahou shoujo madoka buzz. This is the last time I pre-order kajiura and kalafina stuff through playasia. :( I don't even know when they will ship it now since they don't even have stock to fulfil pre-orders made in dec. :( I don't know if playasia has kajiura's upcoming fiction 2 cd but I am not taking chances and pre-ordered through cdjapan this time.

Am hoping tomorrow night's mahou shoujo madoka will cheer me up. Looks like we will be heading for something dramatic with the Walpurgisnacht. The night of the witches, that would be fun. :) if only I can type better, I might even have attempted a post on madoka. :(

Oh and that photo above was shot on the milestone using the vignette software and I have no real reason as to why it is accompanying this post except that I want it to. It makes me feel a little happpier. :)

No comments: