description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

killer pasta sauce


This is a photo of my mum's killer pasta sauce. It doesn't look like much, maybe even a little messy and plain. But it's a killer cuz it's really spicy and very tasty. The pasta itself is already spicy but that sauce is truly spicier but not the hole-in-stomach kind. It even has a slight taste of Chilli Crab in it, at least it did to me.

I loved it so much I had it for dinner last Thursday night and then asked if I could have it for lunch on Friday before having it again for supper on Sunday. :)

Unfortunately, I probably will never be able to taste this sauce again as my mum has no idea how she made it. Hahahaha... it's true, she doesn't know which bag of chill she used and can't remember what brand she bought so she can't replicate or refine this sauce she whipped up in a hurry that day.

Aiyah... 残念ですね!! :)

No comments: