description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka manga - sold out :(



This sucks. I missed the pre-order of this manga so when it came out I tried to order it but after accepting my order, cdjapan had to cancel it. It is OOP for now and apparently pretty much sold out everywhere in Japan. I checked the Kinokuniya bookweb and it isn't available too.

Apparently vol. 2 is sold out too but I didn't pre-order it too since I can't get vol.1. I have seen some pages from the manga and the grammar looks manageable for me. The vocab will require frequent use of a dictionary and unfortunately there is no furigana. It also looks like vol.1 of the manga goes all the way till the intro of Sakura Kyoko but I'm not sure how far it goes yet since I only glanced at the last few pages.

I'm thinking that there will be a second printing so I will wait for that and get that at Kino with my discount card. I know I can hunt for scans but I really like books, I like the smell of paper and the weight of the book in my hand. Moreover, if I'm going to try and read this with a dictionary, I rather have a physical book to scribble notes in.

K, it is almost time to change trains. Later. :)

No comments: