description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fiction II - Kajiura Yuki



Kajiura Yuki will release her second solo album in March and the cover art for that release is out. It looks nice too. Needless to say, I have already made the pre-order. :)

Like Fiction, her first solo album, this will be a mostly English language release. I liked Fiction and I'm pretty sure I will enjoy Fiction II. I still prefer her Japanese songs though. And although the English vocalists she hires are good, I still rather listen to FictionJunction or Kalafina usually.

So although I look forward to this release with less anticipation then I did with Kalafina's Magia release and the soon to be released Kara no Kyoukai soundtrack and the Rekeshi Hiwa Historia II soundtrack, I still look forward to the release.:)

The next song I really want to listen to is Kalafina's yet to be released Symphonia, the ending theme for the NHK documentary, Rekishi Hiwa Historia. :)

Kajiura will hold a concert in June to promote this release. It is likely that FictionJunction will perform. I really wish I can be there cuz I would love to see them perform songs like Mezame, Everlasting Song, Kin no Hashi etc. Although, with the new release, I'm not sure how many of the old favourites would make it in.

Unfortunately, the concert would be right smack in the middle of june which would be in the middle of the school hols which would make it expensive for me. And it is also on a Wednesday which makes it hard for me cuz I only have a limited number of leave days. :(

K, I am going to sleep now. Oyasumi. :)

No comments: