description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, February 13, 2011

good morning



Good morning everyone. This is kind of a nothing post. I just wanted to share this photo which I shot the other day. I liked the reflections of the HDB flats in the windshields of the vehicles. :)

One of the things I wanted to try and do this year is blog more. I wanted to do it because it keeps me in touch with photography, critical thinking and the English language because i believe that if you don't use it, you lose it. :) So even if I don't have much to say at this point in time, I hope you enjoy the photo. This was shot on my SE cybershot phone, transferred via bluetooth to my milestone, treated in Photoshop Express for android phones and uploaded to the blog via Blogger-droid.

I have my Japanese language class this afternoon and immediately after class I will usually plunk myself down in a cafe and try and get a headstart on my homework which I actually enjoy doing. :) If time permits, I hope to write a post on food later tonight after I return home. Writing about food is more relaxing then writing about anime, series and movies and I shoot A LOT of photos of food. They usually just sit in my phone or in my harddrives doing nothing, so I thought it is about time some of them get a second lease of life. I also know one of my friends who reads my blog loves the food photos the most, so I'm sure she'll enjoy the planned upcoming post.

For now, 行ってきます。:)

2 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi "just me" --

I love that photo -- and would like it if you blog more. Have to say a lot of your so-called "nothing" pics and entries are really nice -- e.g., the one about your mother preparing a meal for you. That was very heartwarming. :)

just me said...

Hi YTSL,

Thank you very much for your comment. It is very heartwarming for me to read that you like a lot of my pics and entries, especially the one about my mum. :) Thank you.

I will try and blog more, even if it's a "nothing" post. Hahahaha... I have a bad habit of thinking that an entry needs to be more than just about "nothing". :) Blogging more is one of the things I would like to do this year. :) And I hope you'll continue to enjoy them.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :)