description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka - t-shirts

Going to try and keep thiis short. I have a really troublesome shot to work on at work tomorrow so I want to sleep soon.

I have finally gotten around to watching Kara no Kyoukai movie 5 and Ep 4 & 5 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka. Interesting stuff but I will not talk about them today.

Today, I saw on cdjapan something I always have a hard time not buying. T-SHIRTS!!! I love them and my entire wardrobe consists of about 90% t-shirts.

I am really tempted to get the Homura Akemi t-shirt as she is my favourite character in the series right now. But I just ordered a few t-shirts and I would also like to get the Kokuhaku dvd as well as pre-order Kajiura Yuki's second solo album. Will have to sleep on this. :)

Okay, time for bed. Good night. :)
T-shirt links: (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-36562
 http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-36559)

No comments: