description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 elemental Tour 2014 ~ FictionJunction DVD tokuten pictures

You probably can tell that I've been kind of busy lately.  This will probably continue for a while. :(

But I thought I'll post this up anyway since it's really short. :)

My friend in Japan has received the FictionJunction DVD tokuten that I asked her to help me mail away for. :)  It was a little troublesome and we had to deal with some hiccups but in the end it all worked out well.

I asked her if she'll kindly shoot a photo of it and she shot three.  Obviously, I haven't seen it since it's still in Japan.  I also didn't want to trouble her, so there are no photos of the DVD itself.  I won't be able to pick this up from her till February next year  :(  For now, I will have to be content with three photos of it, one of which is actually a photo of the envelope it came in. :P


 

Looking at the list of lives they covered in this extra making-of DVD, it looks like the Taiwan live is included. :)  This should make Taiwanese fans happy too. :)

Okay, I have to go.  I need to get a ton of stuff done and get to bed too.

Oh and BTW, if anyone is wondering what this is, this is the tokuten DVD that one had to mail away for.  I described how to get it in this post.  CLICK ME.

Okay... am off!! Bye!! :)

No comments: