description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day” ~ misc goods

I'm still struggling with that horrid cold that I caught before I went to Japan so I actually spent most of the day resting and watching TV half awake. :P  It was a pretty bad cold actually and I had to take some paracetamol before the "Red" Day live at the Budokan, good thing my fever wasn't too high and the medication worked because if I had to miss the live because I was really ill, I think I would cry and cry!!

But enough of that!! Since I spend most of the day resting, I have energy to work on more posts today.  First more goods photos from Kalafina's live. :)  I may follow this up with another goods post but we'll see how it goes first. :)

First up, we have towels.

    

I apologise that two of the photos aren't that sharp.  I have been thinking that maybe it is time I got a tripod but for now, I guess I'll just have to live with this. :P

I was originally going to just get one towel but I bought so many of the "Red" day goods that I wanted to balance it out a bit more, so I also got the "Blue" towel.  And also basically, I like the towels they sell at the lives.  Usually, I control myself and don't get them but this was the Budokan live and I really wanted to support Kalafina at this live so I budgeted more than I usually do and caved in to temptation more easily then I usually do. I am weak!!! :D

Anyway, I shot a close-up so that you can see the printing and the fabric.  I didn't do the same for the blue towel because it's exactly the same as the Red day towel so I thought I'll save some of my photo storage space and didn't shoot any more than just a wide shot of it.

Next up, the bag charm.

  

I used my Olympus EP5 to try and take better close up photos of the printing on the charm but it was still a little hard without a proper tripod.  At that shallow depth of field, it was hard to keep it in completely sharp.

I actually didn't intend to get this item but when I saw it on the display, I was really smitten.  For some reason, I really liked it!!  But I'm not sure if I'll use it now.  LOL.... I kind of don't want to get it all scratched up which is what would probably happen if I did hang it from my bag. I'm careless that way. :P

I have a feeling that this might not show up on the Space Craft webstore etc at a later date because when I left at the end of "Blue" day, I took a look to see what had sold out and if I saw correctly, this bag charm had sold out.

Next, the key holder.

 

I actually picked this up on "Blue" Day.  I saw someone next to me buy the key holder on "Red" Day and it kept playing on my mind.  So I thought, I think I'll get the "Blue" Day key holder.  But when I got to the front of the goods booth on "Blue" Day, that lady at the counter asked me if I wanted the red or the blue one. I asked if I could see both of them and I decided that I liked the red better so I got that. :)  I like it that they engraved the back of the key holder too.  I think these were still available when I left the Budokan on "Blue" day.

Finally, the last item in this post is the coin pouch produced by Hikaru.

   

This item isn't for me actually.  I was helping a friend who loves Kalafina too and Hikaru is his favourite. :)  He kindly allowed me to open the plastic wrap and shoot photos of it for the blog.

Now that I have opened it, I kind of really like it and wished that I picked up one for myself too.  It feels nice to the touch.  I don't know if it's leather or PVC to be honest.  I'm not very good with figuring out that kind of stuff.  But the little corner design and the it's placement is kind of nice and so is the Kalafina printed at the back.

This was a popular item, so was Keiko's hair band.  It sold out on "Red" Day and if they had any reserved for "Blue" Day, they sold out too by the time I arrived 15 mins to 2pm.

Keiko's is my favourite but I don't use hair bands.  I guess I could have gotten it just because, but then there is a streak of Singaporean practicality that does run through me, albeit, a little faintly when it comes to Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki's stuff though. :P  So yes, I didn't get Keiko's hair band in the end.

I actually quite like Wakana's socks.  The shark patterned socks is very cute and so cutely Wakana that I wanted it. But I had to try and figure out how to spend my limited budget and in the end, I decided that I should get them too because I usually wear boots or high-cut shoes and I usually use longer socks to keep from chafing.  Wakana's socks were ankle length socks so I decided to give that a miss.

Okie dokie... that's the end for this post.  Hmmmm.... I will probably write one more if I don't get called away to do something etc. :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

Thanks for sharing!i didn't get any of those so it's really nice that you posted their pictures!i did get the socks though,a few items were already sold out by the time i got there, and there's only L size left for wakana's socks. So that was one of the few times in my life that i am thankful to have L size feet lol.

just me said...

No problem. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) Space Craft has now released what they didn't manage to sell out on their Webstore. But it isn't really much at all. All the t-shirts sold out. WOW!

I guess, it's good for them that they did manage to sell so much. :)