description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 20, 2015

Kalafina / Kajiura Yuki ~ Tickster Age vol. 19 / B-PASS ALL AREA vol. 1 covers

These magazines were announced a little while ago and I have already ordered them but I may not be able to get my hands on them till sometime in April or maybe even June.  I'm either going to get a friend to try and bring it back for me in April or I'll pick it up in June.  Same goes for my Bessatsu Kadokawa Kalafina, I still don't have both copies that I ordered. :(  Ah well... I am trying to save on shipping, so no choice I guess. :P


If you can read Japanese, I think the B-Pass All Area vol.1 looks like a very worthy purchase.  Some people tweeting online mentioned that there is a whopping 16 pages worth of photos and info on Kalafina and 7 pages on Kajiura Yuki.  That's a lot!! CDJapan isn't offering this but other places like Amazon Japan is.  CLICK ME.


The other magazine that is looking like it might be a good buy is Trickster Age vol. 19.  The cover of the magazine has been released.  Hahahaha... check how big Kalafina's name is on the cover.  That seems to me an indication that their coverage in the magazine should be more than decent. :)  Several places online should be offering this for pre-order.  Amazon Japan has it and CDJapan has it too. CLICK ME and CLICK ME.


Kalafina was also in Trickster Age vol. 16 which I did buy from CDJapan. CLICK ME.  I'll put up photos of that another day, I shot them a while back but didn't put them up on the blog.  That was a decently long interview but vol. 19 looks like it maybe be a fuller and longer feature since the font size on the front cover is even larger than vol. 16.  They don't have any more info on Vol. 19 yet, but that may come out soon, we'll see. :)

So if you can read Japanese and are interested in the magazines, do consider picking them up. :)  I won't get mine that soon.  So it'll take a while for me to get to them.

I've been pretty busy and quite tired this week, unfortunately. :(  So while I did start on my Kalafina Budokan live "Blue Day" experience post, I couldn't finish it.  I intend to finish it within these few days because I would like to do the angela's Fafner CDs unboxing and Ieiri Leo's Silly single and 20 album unboxings too.

That's it for now. :)

No comments: