description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Japan Trip Feb/Mar 2015 - Day 4 p3 - Kalafina live "Blue"



I am in the Budokan now waiting for Kalafina's "Blue" Day live in the Budokan to begin. I am really looking forward to it.

I got a really good seat...well best that I have ever gotten in a Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki Live :) ...will post the photo of the afterwards. :)

Now I am going to rest a bit. I couldn't find any seats in the cafes and eateries near the Budokan and just spent some time in combinis to stay warm and then waited in under a building for 15 mins before returning to the Budokan to enter the building.

Surprisingly the goods queue was quite a bit longer than it was when I got here 15mins before 2pm.

The rain sucks...am glad to be sitting in the hall...dry and warm. :)

Okay...later!! :)

posted from Bloggeroid

7 comments:

bevan said...

Oh man i think garlic got to my eye :(

just me said...

Oh!!!! What happened???

I just discovered that I dropped the red day key chain I bought at today.

So I am crying now too. :'(

just me said...

Oh I m an idiot. After being sad and slightly distracted about my lost Kalafina key chain during dinner....I managed to find it bidding somewhere in my bag when I returned to the hotel.....happy and relieved. :P

bevan said...

The red/blue experience.. I can't really describe it, but the moment when they thanked everyone and concluded their performance - I felt immense satisfaction.

A satisfaction like everything has aligned just for this moment in their budokan live. The transitions and setlist were awesome particularly for Blue day, their message leading to sprinter was quite impactful too.

Words can't describe the awesome that went on today :'(

just me said...

Wow Bevan! That is a really nice way to describe the experience of this two day Budokan live. Seriously, I didn't expect to be THIS moved by it too. I have attended their lives before and really enjoyed them, hence why I would save up money to keep coming to Japan to watch them...but this Budokan live....it was spellbinding, it was magical. When Keiko thanked the fans, she looked so emotional...at that point in time, I was feeling exactly the same. I will say quite unreservedly that this is absolutely the best Kalafina live I have ever attended, this is absolutely the best live that I have ever attended.

I wish that my Japanese was better. I only understood 50% of what they were saying on stage. I completely missed the nuances of the transitions, the significance of the setlisy and the message in both days, particularly Blue Day.

Could you kindly enlighten me. Thanks in advance. :)

Indeed....no words can describe the awesomeness of Blue Day. Red Day was awesome for me, but Blue Day was even more awesome so awesome I was moved almost to tears.

I need to work hard and save hard. I can only afford to see KY in June and then no more trips till possibly middle or late next year....hopefully I will be able to see them live again next year.

bevan said...

My japanese proficiency is zilch LOL.

My friend Hatouchan posted quite abit on the red and blue days here. I think if you have any specifics to the live hatou's the best person to ask xD


https://forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kalafina-in-budokan-28-february-01-march-2015.5377/page-9

just me said...

Thanks v much Bevan. :) I will check that link out when we stop travelling. I am still hanging out in Japan...today still in Shizuoka. :)

I hardly go to canta-per-me...good website though. Just that I m too busy usually, so I try not to get hooked to too much stuff. :P

Cheers!