description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei 3D Blu-ray & new Ryougi Shiki figure ~ tease

source
This looks like interesting news for the Kara no Kyoukai fan! :)


Anime Japan is currently taking place at the Big Sight in Tokyo right now.  It's one of the conventions that I've always wanted to attend but have always decided to spend my leave and money on a Kalafina or Kajiura Yuki live instead. :P

I do follow the news and there's some really nice announces for the MadoMagi fans and what looks like something really cool for Kara no Kyoukai fans.  I might actually try and buy this!!

According to the tweet from Aniplex+, it looks like they will be releasing Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei 3D on Blu-ray.  I hunted around but there doesn't seem to be a proper official announce yet.  I could be wrong but I couldn't find anything on ufotable's website, Type-Moon's website and the official Kara no Kyoukai website.  I also couldn't find anything on the Aniplex+ website, all we have so far is this tease and this photo that accompanies the tease.

What's more exciting for me, isn't the release of KnK: Fukan Fuukei 3D on Blu-ray since I already own the DVD set that comes with Kajiura Yuki's awesome OST CD.  What got me quite excited is that it looks like they will be releasing a figure of Ryougi Shiki too.  There are no details yet.  They only say that they will give us details later on the Aniplext+ website.

I'm a pretty big KnK fan. It was after all the anime that sucked me back into anime watching.  It was the anime that cemented my love for Kajiura Yuki's music.  And it is also the anime that gave us the wonderful Kalafina.  I really like Ryougi Shiki too and own three Shiki figures.  I wouldn't mind adding to that collection. :P

I'll be keeping an eye out for this and will update if they announce anything else. :)

No comments: