description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, March 09, 2015

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day” ~ postcards, posters

This will be the last of the "un-boxing" posts on the Kalafina Budokan live goods. :)

I think I won't write my post on "Blue Day" today even though the longer I delay, the less I remember. :(  I still haven't recovered from the nasty cold I caught before the trip and in the end I had to go see the doctor for another round of antibiotics. :(  Expensive too this time round and awfully strong too, I could barely function most of the day.  Hopefully this time I will make a full and proper recovery.  Now I'm just waiting to take the last dosage and then go to bed.  So I think I can squeeze a relatively simple post in.

First up, postcards.  There were two sets available this time.  I usually don't get postcards but I kinda wanted these this time.  They look quite pretty and I really wanted to support Kalafina at their first Budokan live. :P

      

Sorry about the shadow of my phone over some of the photos. I think you can still enjoy it. :P

Next, here are the posters.  These are B4 size posters printed on pretty nice and relatively thick paper. I might end up giving Hikaru's away to my friend who's a big Hikaru fan.  I did that the last time I got the mini-posters too. :)

Okay... that's it for today... 9 more mins, I take my last dosage. :)  Good night all! :)

4 comments:

aki said...

I was wondering whether you'd mind taking a closer picture of the postcard where Hikaru is sitting on the ladder? I want to use it as a reference pic for a drawing but the scan I have now isn't clear enough for me to draw her face properly...
It's totally fine if you can't though. I just thought I might as well ask ^__^

just me said...

Hi aki,

Sure, no problem... I'll do it later tonight... if I forget, please bug me again using this comment page... I'm very forgetful... sorry. :)

cheer
p.s. and after u finish the drawing, could u write back so I can take a look at it. :)

just me said...

Hello aki,

I re-shot the photos and put them in a new post.

You can go to them here...
http://kiasukid.blogspot.sg/2015/04/kalafina-live-best-2015-red-day-blue-day-postcards.html

I hope this helps. If you need even better let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)

cheers

aki said...

of course I'll show you when I'm finished :D
...though that probably won't be for a while orz school ;__;