description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

WANT TO SELL: Ieiri Leo "A Boy" LE album (mint)

Thank you everyone, this is no longer available. :)


On my recent trip to Japan, a friend asked me to pick up some Ieiri Leo items for him.  There was a slight misunderstanding and I ended up picking up "A Boy" LE album as well.  Unfortunately, he already has a copy and he was actually looking for the 2nd concert BD. :(  He was nice enough to offer to pay for it too but I feel bad about it.  So if possible, I would like to sell it.

I would like to sell it in Singapore preferably and I would like to sell it at cost so that I don't lose too much money over this mistake. :(
I'll minus out the Japan 8% goods tax (which I had to pay since I bought it in JP) and since I carried it over from Japan, you'll save on shipping.

CDJapan is pricing this at 3400 yen / SGD38.89.

I'll round it down to SGD38 which should be under what the bank rate / money changer rate would be be.

I could mail it to you in SG of course but there will be mail charges involved.  So I would prefer a meet up at an MRT station to pass it over if possible.  Preferably City Hall, Buona Vista or Bishan MRT stations if possible.

I don't have the CD with me right now, so if you want to get this, just comment below or add me on Twitter and DM me. (twitter: sharonapple2000) and give me a day or two to pick it up from him before we meet.  So we can't meet on short notice, sorry.

I did an unboxing of this previously.  You can take a look here. CLICK ME

I have no idea how big Ieiri Leo's fanbase in Singapore is, I don't think it's that big because I think she's still relatively new to the scene and I'm not really a high ranking blog, sadly. :P  But I'm hoping I get lucky and someone would see this and one this item.  Let me know. :)

P.S. for fellow fans of Ieiri Leo, I did pick up her latest CD single and her new album.  I'll do an un-boxing post on it soon...so stay tune. :)

No comments: