description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 06, 2015

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day” ~ t-shirts

Now that I've come back from Japan and rested for a bit, it's time to chip away at my backlog of planned Kalafina posts. :)



I spent most of the day shooting photos of the goods that I bought at the Kalafina's first Budokan live and I would like to share them with fellow fans.  I will do this in parts, I just took some medication for a nagging cold that I caught just before I left for Japan and which I struggled with during the trip and have not recovered from yet. :(  This medication makes me drowsy, so I'll a short goods post and then go to bed.  I'll work on the rest over the coming days. :)
I spent more than I have on any of Kajiura Yuki's lives and previous Kalafina lives.  Usually, I try and not buy postcards and key-chains etc but before they announced the goods of this live, I had already decided to budget to try and get the full set of goods this time.  This was their first Budokan live and I wanted to try and get everything.  But unfortunately, the list was big and expensive and some of the items like the pocket-watch and the suitcase was just way out of my budget and hence, I had to abandon that plan.  Still, in the end, because I had already saved up for it, I spent more on their goods then I previously have and I'm pretty happy about it. :P

Okay... for the first Budokan live goods post.... t-shirts!!!  I'm a big t-shirt fiend, so I have yet to walk away from a Kalafina or Kajiura Yuki live without any t-shirts. :P  I only got the Red shirt for Day 1 and the Blue shirt for Day 2.  Originally, I wanted to get the Black shirt for Day 1 too but decided that I rather spend it on the coasters and key holder.  So I only got these two shirts.

Here are all the photos:

  
    

I shot the front and the back of both shirts as well as a few close-ups so that you can see what kind of fabric and printing they used on the shirt.

I prefer the blue shirt but I didn't want to buy no t-shirts for Red day and since Red day is called Red day, I went with the red shirt instead of the black version.

Well, that's it for the first goods post... medication kicking in and I go back to work later today.... so I'm off to sleep... good night. :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

Thanks for sharing! Very nice T-shirts!I was seriously over budget so I didn't get any. YoY

just me said...

You are welcome, I am glad you enjoyed the post. :) Too bad you didn't have the budget to get them. :(

I wish I had the budget for that pocket watch. :P