description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014/FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special - LIVE BOOK ~ listed on CDJapan


Also, this might interest Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Nanri Yuuka fans.  I don't know when this went up for sale on CDJapan but it's listed and available for those amongst us who wish to pick up this Live book.

As usual, I want this!!! The cover is so colorful, I like it!!  But I'm going to have to put this on hold... there are quite a few things I would like to get first and while I love these books to pieces... I'm going to be horribly broke if I get it write now.

For those who want it though... here is the direct link to the product page on CDJapan. CLICK ME. :)

6 comments:

ClaraS said...

thanks for posting this! ordered ^^b

just me said...

Nice!!!

Glad I managed to help a little. :)

I can't afford it right now... I wanna buy too many cds and BDs I need to put some money aside for other stuff too. :(

When you get it... if it's not too much trouble... can you shoot a couple photos and share? :) Thanks :)

cheers

ClaraS said...

Of course! I'll email some pictures after I got it ;)I was trying to save money recently but then I found out there's a remake BD box for Records of Lodoss War... and then the Kalafina Red and Blue best cd.. lol I guess I will be bringing my lunch to work for a very long time lol

just me said...

Awesome!!! Thank you!!! :)

Hahaha... I think I will be joining you in bringing my lunch to work for quite some time. :)

ClaraS said...

I got the live book! ...but I realized I lost your email address.. If you still have mine, would you mind send me an email? :D

just me said...

Hi ClaraS :)

I just sent you an email. Thanks soooo much!! :)