description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Madoka Magica Aniplex+ Akemi Homura figures & other stuff :)

source
Aniplex+ has been tweeting Madoka Magica stuff all week but I haven't had time to blog about it and I haven't really been reading twitter either.  But today, I have a bit of time so I decided to check out Aniplex+'s website and oh.... I didn't realise it but the images of the protoype for this figure have been released.  It looks like it could be quite nice!! :)

Have to start saving for this because if the finished product looks as awesome as GSC's 1/8 Scale Ultimate Madoka... I really might buy it. :P

Also... check this out... this is on pre-order on Aniplex+'s webstore.

source

This looks pretty cool... I want this too!! :D

BUT.... but... but... I also really want the Nendoroid Card Captor Sakura which is on pre-order now.

source
and Nendoroid Link from Zelda too

source

OH!!!!!! .... why are figures from Japan soooooo cool????  So hard on my wallet. :'(

And I still want to get Kajiura Yuki's Rekishi Hiwa Historia 3's soundtrack CD and Hanako to Anne's soundtrack CD and there is this concert BD too Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special 2014.02.08-09 Nakano SunPlaza and I'm also saving to try and go to Kajiura Yuki's Live next year..... man... I'm going to need to win the lottery. :P

That's it for tonight... gonna go sleep in a bit... fading... :)

2 comments:

Stripey said...

More bank-breaking figures! XD This looks very promising but I'd have to wait for the colours to be up. It'd look fabulous next to Ultimate Madoka. :)

Great to see you're a CCS fan too! You may be interested to know they are releasing a CCS Blu-ray (US license)

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/8Xwwi3XeOKkZNXDr-t/browse/item/102416/4/0/0

The Japanese boxsets cost 3 times as much so it's a lucky break for English fans. :)

just me said...

Yeah.... I'm waiting for the colours to come up and better close up photos before deciding if I'll get this Aniplex+ Akuma Homura.

I really like CCS... it's the main reason why I'm so fond of Strawberry Shortcake. LOL

Thanks for the link... will check it out. :)

Yeah... those JPN boxsets can really break the bank. :'(

I'm looking at ufotable's Yoyo to Nene's BD LE and banging my head at the wall right now. :P

cheers