description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kalafina ~ THE BEST "Red" / "Blue" special site is now live / CDs are listed



The site special site is now live!!  CLICK ME.

Everyone can go check it out but that movie clip is still region locked. :(  To view this video on Nico Nico, CLICK ME.

CDJapan also has the albums listed.  My usual line, if you can afford it, please buy to show your support. :)

Here are the direct product page links for your convenience. :)

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition

For details of what's in the editions and the cover art, track list etc... CLICK ME

I will definitely be ordering the Limited Editions for both the "Red" and "Blue" albums.  I don't think I'll get the REs because my pockets really don't run that deep, unfortunately.  Will do the un-boxing as usual.  I'll probably also order the Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST3 cd today.  Will do that un-boxing too but that'll probably be a very bare bones release.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now because I need to be somewhere soon and need to prepare for that.  I won't have time to check out the special site till later tonight... maybe I will blog about it if I find it interesting enough or if I have time. :)

For now... cheers and have a good day. :)

No comments: