description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

a-nation music live in SINGAPORE ?!? wow!!! :)

source
I was about to go to bed after I take one last look at twitter to see if there was any more Kajiura Yuki and/or Kalafina news when this popped up on twitter.  BTW, this has absolutely nothing to to with Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina.  :P

It looks like a-nation will have a Taiwan and SINGAPORE leg this year!!!!  This could be very exciting for fans of Japanese music in Singapore.  a-nation is the name of a series of huge summer lives held in various cities in Japan every year for the last 13 years.  It usually features very popular Avex artists since the festival is organised by them.

While I may seem like an obsessive Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina fan... I do listen to other vocalists, vocal units and bands etc from Japan. :)  This time, I'm hoping this means that I'll have the chance to see AAA live in Singapore.  I don't mind it if Shōnan no Kaze shows up too. Since this is organised by Avex and should feature some of their biggest artists, I don't think it'll be cheap to go to the live.... time to put money aside. :)

OH... and PLEASE NO Korean bands... we get enough of them here in Singapore already and I would prefer it if they use the limited time at the live for Japanese artists since we don't get many of them and certain not the really big stars. :(

Here is the link to the a-nation website.  CLICK ME.  Direct link to the page about the Singapore leg.  CLICK ME.

That's all folks... am off to bed.  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: