description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 26, 2014

Kalafina ~ THE BEST "REd" / "Blue" album - pocket message 2 / tokuten announce


Today's the 26th May which means that the second Pocket Message will start streaming off CLIP on your smart phones.

I checked it out today but my network must be unstable because it kept stuttering and I could not make out what they were saying.  The only thing I know for sure is that we will get a new message on the 13th June. :)


I like the way they did the new message by the way. :)  In the previous message, it was just a rectangle floating box with them in it.  This time, it looks way more like augmented reality because they keyed out the background and gave them a shadow at the bottom, so they look more like they are popping out from your monitor.  It's kinda cool. :)

For those who have not yet tried out CLIP and can't figure out how to, I wrote up a guide of how to do it in a previous post.  CLICK ME.

Also, SMEJ and Kalafina have announced via the various official websites and twitter accounts what the tokutens will be.  A few days ago, they announced what they were giving out special tokutens.  But I didn't pay too much attention because overseas fans can't get them anyway. :(  This involves sending in the coupon that comes with your purchase of the albums to try and win a towel or a mug.

Happily, today's tokuten announce is something overseas fans can get. :)  Once again, they are giving out postcards but this time it's not to everyone.  There are different postcards to collect from places like HMV, Tsutaya, Animate etc.  Customers who buy the albums through Rakuten Books will get something different from everyone else, they'll get an alternate jacket cover for the albums.  I wouldn't mind getting that but it'll be troublesome for me to order via Rakuten Books so no alternate jacket cover for me. :( As for those of us who purchase online from CDJapan, we'll be getting a mouse pad as our first press bonus present.  To read the actual announce from SMEJ, CLICK ME.

I've already pre-ordered mine.  For those of you who want the mouse pads, you can order them from CDJapan too.  Here are the direct product page links.

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition

My usual line... please do purchase them if you can afford them. :)

No comments: