description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 23, 2014

Music Matters Live with HP 2014

My major interest at Music Matters is Japanese music of course but there are lots of other bands which are really good and interesting.  I forgot that they stream the lives live on youtube.  Anyway, for those of you who are interested in catching the rest of the lives on youtube.  Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/musicmatterstome/featured

They may upload the videos of the lives at a later date. They have flumpool and SID from last year's live on youtube.  I hope they do because I wasn't standing in the best of positions so it would be nice to watch a video of the live I attended so that I can actually see most of the stage and the artists. :)

For those of you who want to read about my experience at Japan Night in Music Matters, you can click this link.  CLICK ME.  I wrote up a quick post on the train home last night... it's accompanied by crappy photos shot on my Samsung S2.... I think I need a proper camera or a new phone. :)

I leave you with a few songs from the live yesterday of songs that were sung at last nights live.

From Cream, one of the two songs that I quite like from them.  We were singing along during the chorus and the couple in front of me was really dancing along with Cream.  I was just jumping and bobbing along since I'm a terrible dancer. :P



From The Oral Cigarettes...  We were singing the 参上 (sanjou) part of the song along with them.  Fun stuff.  :)  I really like their music, my kind of thing. :)



And finally from the last performer last night Naota Inti Raymi who sang the Japanese version of the song he's singing for the World Cup.  This song below. It's quite a fun song to hear at a live. He had a few backup dancers and they were good at both dancing and getting the crowd going.  Of course we were all tasked with singing the "oh oh oh oh oh ~" part in the chorus and everyone did sing very loudly too. :)



I'm totalling looking forward to next year's Japan Night in Music Matters!! :)

Okay... off to get ready for work. :)

No comments: