description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.10 Kaji Fes.goods ~ playing cards - unboxing

I think it was because I haven't been able to travel to Japan this year and haven't been able to attend any of Kajiura Yuki's or Kalafina's lives this year that I decided to make what some might think is a frivolous purchase. :)  Well, I am a crazy Kajiura Yuki fan so, nothing is a frivolous purchase to me. :P I would have bought the pouch with the candy too if I was at the concert venue itself but because I didn't want to trouble my friend too much, I decided just to get the playing cards. :)

This is a pretty simple post.  There really isn't much to say except that the cardboard has a glossy and smooth finish.  All the numbered cards, including the Ace, have no photos on them.  The photos are all printed on the Jack, King and Queen cards of each suit.  The one single photo of Kajiura Yuki at her piano and another one of just a piano on it's own are on the Jokers.  This is somewhat typically low key of Kajiura Yuki. :)  The main vocalists in the Kajiura Yuki family, Keiko, Wakana, Hikaru, Oda Kaori, Yuriko Kaida and Nanri Yuuka get two photos each.

Here are the photos of the playing cards. :)

        

That's pretty much it for this post. :)  Maybe I'll do another post in a bit. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so cool I want me some Kalafina playing cards! Thanks for sharing!

just me said...

Hi 123,

No problem... I am glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for leaving a message. :)

cheers