description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kalafina “Consolation” Special LIVE 2013 commemorative set - unboxing

I'm really really going to blast through this.  It's late, I'm really kind of tired and I have to do OT tomorrow... or rather later tonight... so.. basically... very little text... lots of photos. :)

I asked my friend to help me order this from the Spacecraft Website because I wanted the postcard.  HMV was also offering the same set but without the postcard. :)

K... here you go.... photos. :)

         

That's it... sorry it's a little later then I intended.  But it's done. :)  K... now for some sleep. :)  Good night!! :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

I got this too but from Neowing... so no postcard YoY...

It's OK, I can just look at yours :D

Thanks for posting!

just me said...

Nice!!! :) I actually quite like this t-shirt design. :)

And you are welcome... I am glad you enjoyed this post. :)