description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Knk: Mirai Fukuin - Kalafina's single "Hallelujah" listed


CDJapan has a listing for Kalafina's theme song for the new Kara no Kyoukai movie.  The single is titled "Hallelujah". :)  Two editions, one RE and one LE and not two LEs like I originally thought.

Interesting that CDJapan lists the LE as the Anime Edition.  This makes me think that the RE will possibly have Kalafina's photo as the cover and the LE will have the anime's illustration as the cover.  If that's the case, I guess I will be getting both RE and LE. :)

As far as I know, no announce on 1st Press freebies yet.  I'm guessing possibly a postcard again.

If you can afford it... please buy these CDs and support Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina and the music industry.

Limited Edition (Anime Edition)
Regular Edition

K... gotta go back to work.... will check if there is more info after work... now I have run out of time. :P

No comments: