description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin ~ Kalafina to sing theme song!!


(Kara no Kyoukai's official website: http://www.karanokyoukai.com/)

Okay... I am double posting this because I am super happy about this announce.  I was blogging from my mobile phone in the earlier post.

While I think most of us fans were pretty sure that Kalafina will be involved in both the 3rd Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie and the Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin movie, still, as long as there was no official announce, there was always the chance that they wouldn't be.

I am both super happy and super relieved to know that Kalafina will continue to be involved in both projects.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music for Kara no Kyoukai so am super happy it's Kajiura Yuki with Kalafina again. :)

I also really, really like the Kara no Kyoukai movies and am really looking forward to the release of this film.  If I read the Japanese correctly, it seems like the film will screen on the 28th Sept. :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

Wow, that's great! Wonder when will the new single be out? I always like to listen to Kalafina's new songs the first time from their CD.

just me said...

I can't wait too!! Just saw the news. This single will be released on the 2nd Oct. :)