description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 08, 2013

Lisani! Vol.13

edit 11th July:  if anyone is waiting for this Kalafina commemorative set's unboxing... just a heads up... I can't get to this today... worked OT today... I may not get to it till the weekend... possible OT tomorrow and day after too.  photos have been shot so... i think I will get it done by the latest sunday night. :)  For now...good night. :)

Originally I wanted to do the unboxing of the Kalafina“Consolation”Special LIVE 2013 commemorative set picture below... but I'm really tired today.  So I will leave that for either tomorrow or the day after.



For now, just a very quick post on Lisani Vol.13.  This particular volume of the anisong magazine contained a review of the Consolation album.  This is pretty much strictly for fans who can read Japanese.  It's a lot of text and has only one photo of the album art.  I had trouble with the Japanese, it was a little hard for me.  I mainly got this for Kalafina but I also like A Certain Scientific Railgun and plan on watching season 2.  This volume also had several pages devoted to the anisong group "angela" which I really like and I may do an unboxing of their latest album release.  There are also a few pages on T.M. Revolution and Nana Mizuki.  I like T.M. Revolution and had attended his Live at AFA12 in Singapore last year.

For Kalafina fans... here are the photos of all the pages devoted to Kalafina and the Consolation album. :)



For those who wish to get this volume of Lisani.  Here is the link to the product page. Click me.

That's it from me... I am off to bed. :)

No comments: