description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 08, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Madoka 3rd movie CM & BD release has English subs :)

There were several announcments made recently regarding the Mahou Shoujo Madoka franchise.  Anyone who is familiar with my blog will know that I am a pretty big Mahou Shoujo Madoka fan. :)  First up, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, the CM for the 3rd movie began airing on TVs in Japan just this past weekend.

Here is the youtuble link... hope it stays up.  It's pretty short but I'm very excited about it. :)



Also, the official website for the new movie has also been updated. :)  Click me.



Also, I just noticed that the soon to be released BD of the First and Second movie has English subs.  I'm really happy about that!!!!!! :)  I pre-ordered this a long time ago and I don't think they announced that this release will have English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean.  Note that, at least according to the product pages on CDJapan, only the BD releases have subtitles.  Which means both the LE and RE editions of the blu-ray release has multiple language subs.  The DVD releases are Japanese only.



The CDJapan release comes with a deskmat which I like.  :)  I already own two Madoka deskmats and I don't mind owning a 3rd. :D

For those who are interested, there are currently only about 20+ first press releases of the LE edition and only 8 copies of the RE edition of the BDs.  So if you want the deskmat...better place and order soon.  Here  is the link to the product page for the BD LE edition... Click me.



Finally, for Madoka fans, there is another cool release and something to consider ordering.  A 1/10 scale Ultimate Madoka figure will be included as an extra to a magazine called Figure Japan.  I don't usually buy this mook but I have pre-ordered this this time because this first issue will focus on Madoka and will include this 1/10 scale figure. :)

Figure Japan Puella Magi Madoka Magica Hen / Hobby Japan
Click the photo for the product page for this release.

Check mikatan's blog post for photos of the painted prototype and information about this new magazine.  This blog is in English.  Click me.

Alrighty... that's enough posts from me today... I have a few more Kalafina related postings, one of which is an unboxing... I'll see if I can get to that tomorrow night... for now... I need to sleep... I suddenly feel really tired again. :(

Fingers crossed that I can complete my final Kalafina unboxing post tomorrow... the photos have already been shot which would make things easier... for now... good night. :)

No comments: