description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 22, 2013

Good Smile 1/8th Scale Ultimate Madoka ~ CDJapan deep discount


I need to do clean my room and do some computer maintenance and backup etc stuff... so v short post.  I just wanted to alert anyone who may be interested in this very awesome figure that CDJapan is currently offering this at 40% off.

It's definitely worth considering.  I couldn't resist getting one when they were first released. :)  There are currently 3 2 on offer, so don't take too long. :)

Here is the direct link to the product page.  CLICK ME. (edit: for some reason, the actual product page doesn't show the discount... but it's there... CLICK ME to see the search page with the discount.)

Also, here is the link to some photos of this figure.  I shot these at the Good Smile booth at the AFA Malaysia last year. :)  CLICK ME.

K... I maybe have more unboxing posts popping up sometime this week... depends on work... we'll see.. for now... bye... need to get quite a few things done and try and not sleep too late. :)

No comments: