description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Kalafina Paper vol.2 ~ unboxing


This time it's the Kalafina Paper vol.2.  This was published for the Consolation Special Live in April of this year.  I asked one of my friends to help me purchase it from the Spacecraft Webstore and had another friend carry it back to Singapore for me a few weeks ago. :)

This is the 2nd time a Kalafina Paper has been published.  The first one was for the After Eden Special Live. Here is the link to that unboxing....click me.  I'm beginning to think that they are thinking of publishing a Kalafina Paper for every album release and coincide that release with the commemorative live for that album.  So...fingers crossed that there will be many more Kalafina Papers in the future. :)

As far as I can tell, they seem to be keeping to the same concept they had with the first Kalafina Paper.  So here we have something that in essence a "pamphlet" unlike most of the Live "pamphlets" that they release.  Those are really more like books than pamphlets.  I'm not complaining though.  I like the books as much as I like the pamphlets. :)

Kalafina Paper Vol.2 isn't quite as bright or "angelic" looking as Vol.1.  Vol.1's colour scheme was most white and blue and had a cooler color template than Vol.2.  With Vol.2, were are back to more earth tones which is really similar to the colors and concept they chose for the Consolation album.

Vol.2 is also more "complicated" than Vol.1 which was a few pages folded in halves and put together.  Vol.2 is folded in a more complicated way and unfolds to reveal a large poster.  Kinda cool, although I wish the poster wasn't an extreme long shot.  I would prefer to be able to see their faces better.

Anyway...let's cut to the chase...here are the rest of the photos. I shot photos of every page. :)



Here's the photo of the enter poster. It's not the best of photos but it was a little hard to shoot given the over head lights in my room. Also, I shot a close up of Keiko in that poster. :p



Okay...this is the end of this post...I may squeeze something else in. :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

nice! I ordered that too!

just me said...

Cool!! :)