description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Manga Time Kirara Magika Vol.7 ~ contains Kajiura Yuki's interview

Manga Time Kirara Magika / Hobunsha
(click me to get to product page)

In case anyone is interested, Kirara Magika vol7 contains a 3 page interview with Kajiura Yuki.  The topics were naturally centred around Mahou Shoujo Madoka's music.  Some of the questions were about specific songs like "Hikari Furu", "magia (quattro mix) etc.



I do read this comic magazine. Okay... very slowly and I haven't caught up to this issue yet but I still will pick up the latest issue because when they go Out of Print... they stay Out of Print. So for those of you who may want to get it, don't hesitate for too long. CDJapan lists just 7 copies left.

BTW... I also shot a photo of some of the freebies that come with some of the previous issues of this comic. Each freebie is accompanied by the issue it came with. Enjoy. :)





Finally, I took advantage of the 50% CDJapan sale on Kalafina's Moonfesta recently and picked up the LE+DVD and now my Moonfesta single is complete. I have all versions of this single now.
I may do the unboxing for this on a later date... although the single was released a long time ago, I am still interested in doing a simple post...but we'll see...for now... time to sleep. :)

5 comments:

ClaraS said...

Thanks for the pictures!

I wrote a letter about how happy I am that I was able to attend their concert in June to their radio show and they read it out during their July23rd broadcast!! Super thrilled!!

just me said...

Hi ClaraS,

That's awesome!!! I'll have to go look for the July 23rd broadcast and listen to it. Soooooo cool!!! :)

They once read my letter too and I was soooooo thrilled too. It was their first trip to Singapore and they had performed at the AFA. I wrote to them in my terrible Japanese and they actually read it out... it was awesome!! :)

I can't wait for the new single to be released. Hopefully we'll hear something to with regards to the new song for Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie 3. :)

cheers

ClaraS said...

Cool!!! What is the date of the broadcast? I will go dl it :) from here http://www.mediafire.com/?swzavkwx18ory

just me said...

Hi ClaraS,

I can't remember the exact date of the broadcast. Will look for it and let u know soon. :)

cheers

just me said...

ClaraS,

Hello!! Hope that you are doing well. I finally remembered to do this. I downloaded the audio file where they read your letter and also find the audio file where they read my letter. :)

My letter is pretty simple. :P

They read my letter during the 6th Dec 2011 program. It was in the section where they talk about their visit to Singapore and performing at AFA2011. :)

I will listen to your letter tonight. Got to dash off for work now. :P

Also... thanks so much for sharing your photos with me. Because of them, I decided to buy those books too. :)

Take care and cheers!! :)