description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Almost back!! Kajiura Yuki vol.10 unboxing soon :)

really short post...sorry for the wait guys...it has not been the best last few weeks for me...and i guess i really didn't think anyone really cared that much about my unboxing posts but me... :p

the photos for the Kajiura Yuki Kaji Fes. Vol. 10 Live pamphlet have been shot...i did them before i left for work today. :)

i will be home late today but plan to do this unboxing and maybe more Kajiura related stuff, if i have time, tomorrow night.

sorry for the wait...it is almost over. :)

3 comments:

ClaraS said...

yeah~~~^^Thank you~~! (clap hands clap hands)

just me said...

Hi ClaraS... hahahaha... leaving work soon... will have dinner and then will do that unboxing tonight. :)

Thanks for you patience.

cheers!!

just me said...

Hi ClaraS,

I just published the unboxing post. :)

Please take a look when you have time. :)