description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Kalafina ~ Consolation Live Tour 2013 Special Final - cameras

http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/live2013/
Sadly, I am unable to be in Japan... would have loved to have gone to this Live.  I am stuck at work... on my 8th straight day actually.... *sweat... lucky I go on a short break soon and will have time to get lots of stuff done... although I'm not sure if any of it will be blogging related right now. :P

Meanwhile... my friend Itsuko is at the Live... maybe it's just over, I'm not sure but before the live she FB messaged me to say that she saw lots of cameras.

So fingers crossed that this means a Blu-ray release!!! :)  That would make me incredibly happy and make up for the fact that it is very unlikely right now that I will see Kajiura Yuki, FJ or Kalafina live this year and probably next year too.  :(

Lastly... if you can afford it... please do buy their lastest album Consolation or their soon to be release single Alleluia (or Hallelujah, depending on which spelling you prefer).

Here are the CDJapan links for Alleluia again. :)

Limited Edition (Anime Edition)
Regular Edition


Okay... back to work... need to try and get out of the studio... it is a Sunday after all. :)

EDIT 740pm
Itsuko just wrote to me to tell me that there was a live cellist and flutist at the live.  She didn't give me the names but she did say that they have performed at Kajiura Yuki's lives before.

Also, she said that Kalafina announced that their CD will be released in Oct, that's probably the Alleluia single.  And they also announced a Live in December.  She said that the usual front band will not be playing the music at the Dec Live, instead they will only have the piano, the violin and the cello.

Man!!!!  I really wish I would win the lottery... I will go to this live if I could!!!  Sigh... back to work again... :(

No comments: