description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Perfume Live in Singapore - videos

Ohhhh... there are videos of two news packaged regarding Perfume's recently concluded live at Scape in Singapore.  Cool!!!!!  Now I can re-live some of the experience. :)  My friends and I spotted ourselves in the crowd but I'm not telling you who we are in there. :)

I must say... after the concert, I was soooo high... I'm seriously considering going to the EOY on the 11th Dec.  Initially, I didn't want to go because I didn't want to spend any more money... but... hmmmm.... I'm beginning to lean more favourable towards going.

Anwayz... as usually, I have a ton of posts I would like to write but no time to do so. :(  My final book in the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation artbook series has arrived and it is cool... but I haven't even had time to do vol.5's unboxing yet.... (00;)  Got to gambatte!!! :)

Sadly... lately... I have been really tired and I am going to go to bed almost immediately after I post this.  Here are the youtube videos... :)

(Thanks SGCafe ~ I got this news of they website)





SGCafe also posted up a review of the concert.  Here's the link.  I don't think I have time to do my own review...  at least... don't wait for me... read their review here.... click me.

I'm not a Perfume fan and I don't think I am yet... but I think they are really fun to watch live and would totally go to see them live again.  I have a very wide taste in music.. so although this isn't my favourite genre, I like Perfume's songs enough to want to buy an album or two.  Am very close to getting this compilation album... :)

Perfume Global Compilation "LOVE THE WORLD" / Perfume

K... time for better... tired.  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: