description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Perfume in Singapore ~ fun!!!



I had such a good time at Scape today. The concert was so fun and we were right at the front. The 3 girls danced so well and we jumped and danced a lot!!

Perfume had a special guest star today... Doraemon!!! They announced that they will sing the theme song for the new movie next year.

Soooo.... cool.... we were so close... I could really see their faces and the twinkle in their eyes. Awesome!!! :)
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

shangyou said...

Uwaaah! Me jelly! :P

Glad you enjoyed the concert! I'm looking forward to going for the Scandal concert in Malaysia next week and the EOY concert 3 weeks from now! (EOY <- hint, hint) ^^

In the mean time, I shall keep praying for good luck so that I will be able to get either the coloured version or black version of the Mami chess piece the next time I try the gashapon again. :)

just me said...

Hello Shangyou,

Yes, the Perfume concert was loads of fun. I didn't expect to enjoy myself so much. I went with a group of friends and except for one of my friends, the rest of us aren't really Perfume fans.

But I'm glad we got tickets to the concert and at the very front too. It was fun!! :)

Enjoy your Scandal concert in Malaysia. I'm sure it'll be fun too.

EOY... hahahaha... funnily enough... after Perfume's concert... I kind of want to go to EOY now too. Am considering getting tickets to it... but still in discussion with my friends.

Meanwhile... good luck on getting a coloured or black version of the Mami chess piece. :) I got a coloured version of Kyouko Sakura when I was in Japan on my 5th trip I think... I just didn't know it was a chess piece. :)

cheers