description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anime Festival Asia 2012 ~ S'pore ~ my haul part 1

Unfortunately, even though tomorrow is a public holiday in Singapore, I have to return to the studio to put in a day's worth of worth.  Ah well... it's okay... I'll get paid and that money will go into my "save money for Japan" bank account which is looking quite pathetic right now unfortunately. :(

Anyway, here is a photo of my haul from this year's AFA.  It's not as much as previous years and I didn't buy the t-shirts this year.  I was really trying not to over spend this year because I really do need to put some money away for now and I already have several pre-orders pending.  Most of them are Mahou Shoujo Madoka related. :) I'll definitely be using that lanyard, the One Piece lanyard that I use for my work pass is looking quite sad these days which is why I wanted the Mahou Shoujo Madoka lanyard. :)

I also wanted a earphone jack accessory for my phone and I would have loved the one of Kyubey but in order to get that, I had to buy these trading figure type boxes and I decided that I'll just get the one of Wooser from Good Smile instead.

I'm thinking that I'll probably also use the Hello Kitty - TM Revolution cross-over accessory too.  Not sure yet I'll I'll use the Madoka neck strap and the pen.  The neck strap will probably be used with my Vita.  As for the pen, I guess I'll just use it at home for now.

I did some unboxing photos which I'll put up in another post.  I will probably work on more AFA2012 posts with photos tomorrow night after I get back from work.  Today, I didn't feel like blogging for too long because I have to be up bright and early for work tomorrow.  So that's it for today. :) Oyasumi. :)

No comments: