description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Anime Festival Asia 2012 ~ S'pore ~ Day 2 Part 1


I am about to meet up with one of my friends to go down to the festival to watch the Mahou Shoujo Madoka movies.

I didn't buy the tickets for these movies. Another one of my friends bought the tickets online for us, so he has to go pick them up early. This new ticketing procedure by the AFA organizers is so no ideal. After last night's ticket pickup debacle at the AFA, I hope he has no problems picking it up. I could have picked them up yesterday but I needed a copy of his ID, the letter of confirmation and a letter of authorization.... wah!!! So much documentation just to pick up the tickets at the venue itself.

I also found out yesterday that I have exceeded my picassa storage limit which means all the photos i upload from now must be 800x800 or less. This makes mobile blogging a bit of a pain too because I have to edit each photo before i upload it. :(

Anywayz.... that's it for now.... hope today we have loads of fun. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: