description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Anime Festival Asia 2012 ~ S'pore ~ Day 2 Part 3



Resting during a lull period at tonight's anisong concert. so far it has been fun. :) cool!!

I would like to write a fuller over view of the concerts and the festival on another post.  In general, I really enjoyed this AFA... there were a few hiccups during the concerts and there was no Kalafina or Kajiura Yuki :P... but it was fun for me in general. :)

Updated with photos and edited some of the text. I had trouble posting photos via mobile blogging.
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

shangyou said...

The Madoka movie was awesome! I'm sad about what happened to Mami though. :(
She was my favourite character after I saw her transformation sequence with Kalafina's Mirai as the theme song. T_T

just me said...

I loved both the movies... the second one was better for me. :) If you've watch the anime series, then I think the second one may have been better for you too since a lot of the more dramatic and moving stuff happens in movie 2.

The new Mami Tomoe sequence with Kalafina's Mirai was quite cool. :)

Akemi Homura still remains my favourite character... some how... I always associate Keiko with her... outwardly cool but inwardly very passionate. :D

By the end of the series, I really love Miki Sayaka and Sakura Kyoko too.

I can't wait for movie 3. :)