description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 10, 2012

Kajiura Yuki Live Vol.9 - concert goods part 1


link FictionJunction Club website 

This will be part 1 of what is likely to be a 3 to 4 part series dedicated to the concert goods that I purchased at the Kajiura Yuki Live Vol.9 Live on the 31st Aug 2012.  While I could have also purchased the Day t-shirts for Day 2, Day 3 and the 9/9 Special, I did not as I felt that I have spent enough on this trip and now it is time to save and only purchase stuff that I really, really, really want.  If I do it this way, I would hopefully be able to make my big trip to Japan next year and hopefully, if I am able to time it correctly, I would also be able to include either a Kajiura Yuki Live or a Kalafina Live. :)

Anyway... first up, the t-shirts.  I really, really, really like the design of the t-shirts for this series of concerts and if they had been cheaper or if I am a richer person, I would have bought ALL of them.  But since I'm not, I was just happy to get just two and luckily for me, they happen to be my favourite of the 5 designs.

The quality of this series of t-shirts is quite nice.  It's not too thick, thankfully, which makes wearing it in normally hot and humid Singapore an easy choice.  The printing is also nice and bright.  The wood block styled line art may have seemed too intricate for a t-shirt, if one had seen it on a piece of paper before viewing it on the t-shirt, but it actually turned out quite nicely on the shirt itself and was much clearer that I thought it would be. I really like it very much.

Black is generally my preferred t-shirt colour but I'm also partial to many other colours, green being one of them and maroon being the other. The black all-stage t-shirt's design is printed in green and it really does work very well on this t-shirt.  It's very eye catching and the design seems to pop out.



The Day 1 t-shirt is also really nice.  They matched the colours very nicely for these t-shirts.  I have only seen the other 3 t-shirts on the internet so I'm not sure how nice they really look but these two t-shirts are a big win for me. :)

You can't really tell from the photos, but the printing on the Day 1 t-shirt isn't white.  It's cream coloured and it's a much nicer colour to use on maroon than plain old white.  Like the green on black, the choice of cream seems to help the printing stand out more than usual.



Below are the images of what the Day 2 and Day 3 t-shirts look like.  The images are from the FictionJunction Club's webstore.  A limited number of the Day 1, 2 and 3 t-shirts were available for sale at the webstore but only for for FJC members.  All those t-shirts are sold out.  The all stage t-shirt as well as the Shibuya Special t-shirts are not yet on sale at the webstore.  I think they may go on sale at the webstore with the Special t-shirt only for sale to FJC members if there are excess t-shirts while the All Stage shirt should be available to non-FJC members, if there are excess t-shirts.



Also, on the 7th Sept, Space Craft also announced that there will be two FJC members only Lives.  Kajiura Yuki, Nanri Yuuka, Kaori, Wakana, Keiko, Yuriko Kaida, Hikaru and the Front Band Members will perform at these Lives.  The announce says the the 5th and 6th of January which would mean 2013.  Sadly, I will not be able to attend these.  I'm not a FJC member and I certainly can't afford to be in Japan again in January of 2013.

It's okay... I will work hard and save hard. :D



Okay... that's if for tonight... it's late and the haze in Singapore is making my eyes very uncomfortable and not helping my allergies either.  I will do the concert pamphlet tomorrow. :)

Here's a preview. :)



Alrighty... over and out for now... oyasumi :)

No comments: