description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 08, 2012

FictionJunction - Distance / Eternal Blue Single - unboxing

FictionJunction's latest single was released on 28th Aug 2012 and I was fortunate to be in Japan when this single was released because it meant that I saved on shipping and that I also managed to pick up the freebie that was offered to those who bought the single at the Kajiura Yuki Live vol.9 concerts. :)

Also, thanks to Silentwolf87, I found out that a Japanese online shop was offering this single with a different freebie and I asked Manami if she would help me buy a copy from JBook so that I could get this freebie too. :)  Manami refused to collect payment for this and gave it to me as a gift.  Thank you so much dear friend. :)

Yes, there are three copies of the same CD single in the photo above but I'm not nuts enough to buy all three for me. :)  One is mine of course :) , the other two I got as gifts for two different friends... although now I kind of regret not getting only one of the CDs for them and then getting Kalafina's Moonfesta instead as the other gift.  They're good friends and house mates and they share their CDs... so.... hmmmmm.... hindsight is always better unfortunately.

This will have to be a quick and picture heavy post because I'll need to take a shower soon and scoot out of the house as I have tickets to watch the Japanese anime film "Wolf Children". :)  Really looking forward to that. :)


Okay... let's cut to the chase... here are the photos of the unboxing. :)



Here are the photo of the freebie you'll get if you purchase it from the Kajiura Yuki Vol.9 concerts.



And finally, here is the photo of the freebie you'll get if you purchase it from Jbook.



If you live outside of Japan and wish to purchase this single because A) you like the new Gundam Seed HD Remaster ending theme / Senritsu no Stratus theme song, or B) you wish to support Kajiura Yuki, you can purchase them from several online stores and if you wish, you may also use this link to my happy hunting ground. :)

Finally, last photo for this post... I originally intended to post it from Japan in one of the mobile blog post but I never got around to finishing Day 9 and Day 10 (I will get to them.)... but here is the photo of my purchases at the Kajiura Yuki Vol.9 3 Day Special Lives - Day 1.  I never managed to get tickets for Day 2 and Day 3  :( ... but in the end, it all worked out well and I had a really great time regardless... there will be other concerts and I will go back to Japan again someday for either a Kalafina concert or a Kajiura Yuki concert.

Meanwhile... there are several Japanese acts coming to Singapore and there is AFA in November which I've not decided if I want to go yet since at this point in time both Kalafina and FictionJunction won't be attending.  I will go for J-Live 2 (Weaver and Flumpool) and will probably get tickets to Perfume in Nov and Luna Sea next year.... lots of good stuff coming my way... and as always... thank you for the music Kajiura Yuki... your music lead me to enjoy Lives... to other Japanese music and to Japan again... and for all that... I will always be grateful. :)



I will hopefully get down to writing my "unboxing" post of the concert merchandise tomorrow night and also post up the other unboxing posts that I have always wanted to write (in particular the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Animation Note artbooks and other Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina related things)... may also write more about the Kajiura Yuki concert... but all that will depend on how much time I have.

For now... cheers and I'm off to shower and to the movie. :)

2 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

OAO

uaaaaa-!! u bought the one with signature-!! uuu- i havent manage to buy that- as im not sure whether it is still available or not- so i just buy them during shibuko special just now-and gotten the 3 day + 1 day special clear folder- uuu TT^TT

it's a good thing i manage to get the shibuko special ticket from the auction-

during my travel period- there are 4 concerts that captures my interest- but i only manage to go to YK Live only- the other 3 is mizuki nana live union 2012 at chiba (sept 8)- natsukawa rimi at aomori (sept 8)- and one ok rock at namba (sept 10 n 11)-

nana's live i totally forgot about the ticketing, and only remembered about it early this month- which celga dont want to take the order as they dont want to take the risk if the item failed to reach me in time- so i just went there to hunt for goods, and just a few songs from outside of the stadium- while the other 2 shows was too far away with rimi's clashing with nana's live- huhu-

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87 :)

Hahaha... Yeah... I decided to get the one with the signature but as it would have been too expensive to use Celga, I asked my friend for a favour and she gave it to me as a gift. I'm so happy about that and so grateful about it too. :)

I'm so glad that you managed to watch the concert. They are amazing live, aren't they? :) The whole experience and the entire environment... just really exciting and I am always high and happy after a Kajiura Yuki or Kalafina Live. :)

Oh dear... a pity about the other lives. Yeah... Celga is like that about the auctions. :(

Still... it sounds like you're having a good time and managed to get some concert goods too. :)

Have fun in Japan!!! :)

cheers