description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sword Art Online vol.4 comes w/ Kajiura Yuki's OST :)



Every time they announce a new Sword Art Online dvd/blu-ray release at CDJapan, I will check the description to see if Kajiura Yuki's OST will be included in the release.  So far it's been Drama CDs till vol.4.   The Vol.4 release includes Kajiura Yuki's OST vol.1 which means that there will probably be at the very least a vol.2. :)

Here is the direct product page from CDJapan... click me.

Yay for more Kajiura Yuki releases but sigh.... bundled with the dvd/blu-ray release.... right now, I'm feeling a little broke from my 3 trips to Japan, my 1 trip to Malaysia and all the Kajiura Yuki, Kalafina and Japanese music concerts I have been going to. :p  So now... I have to be a bit pickier as I save up more money to try and go to Japan again next year. :)

I've not been keeping up with SAO... I've watched the first few eps and quite enjoyed it but work has been busy and this past week was tough.  For some reason, I was feeling really, really tired this week and it has made me edgy and impatient. :(  So.... this weekend, I hope to take it slow... do some homework, go for class, have a quiet dinner with some close friends on Sunday, sleep early, turn on the computer less.... that kind of thing. :)

As for this SAO release.... hmmmm.... I don't think I'll be getting the full set, if I get it at all... maybe I'll wait a year or two before I pick it up if there are discounts and such. :)

K... time to go... off to try and do my homework. :)

No comments: