description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kalafina website - Hikari Furu covers

Kalafina's official website has changed their design again to reflect the upcoming October release of the Hikari Furu single.  The new design features small tiny pictures of the covers for the 4 different editions of the single.

Hikari Furu [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-A]

The overall photo that they used as the background will give one an idea of what the covers' general feel will be like and even though they are kind of small, all the covers do look like they could be quite nice.  This time they seem to be going for a simpler look.  The trio's attire isn't quite as fancy or complex as their previous image.  The background also seems to be dominated by a dark blue gradient with a sprinkle of white on the backdrop and a splash of white light on the ground.  I like this loads. :)

The accompanying small video clip in the corner is the Mahou Shoujo Madoka trailer with Magia as the background music.

Looks like the Anime Edition will really feature just a simple picture of Akemi Homura.  I thought it would be fancier but guess it'll just be that.  It doesn't matter though.  I will still get the Anime Edition as it's the only one of the editions to contain 6 music tracks.

1. ひかりふる (Hikari Furu)
2. 未来 (Mirai)
3. Magia [quattro]
4. ひかりふる (HIkari Furu instrumental)
5. 未来 (Mirai instrumental)
6. Magia [quattro] (instrumental)

The Anime Edition will not only have Hikari Furu, the B-side song Mirai and the Magia quattro re-mix, it'll aslo have the instrumental versions of all 3 songs.  That in itself makes it worth getting for me.  I have already ordered the Anime Edition and the Limited Edition with the blu-ray. :)

Alrighty... off to bed for now... long week ahead at work and I will still need to try that hard drive up and running... I will try and do the Mahou Shoujo Madoka Key Animation un-boxings by the end of the week, hopefully in the second half of the week actually.  And maybe just talk a teeny bit about the J-Live (Weaver / Flumpool) Live which I attended last week.

For now... oyasumi. :)

Ohhhhh... quick re-edit... I decided to check out the Kalafina SME page before I shut-down and I found these. :)  Nice. :)




 Looks like this will be like their previous two singles release where each single will feature a solo photo of one of the vocalists. And if they do what they've been doing previously, I'll probably end up getting Hikaru again in the blu-ray edition which is a bit of a bummer for me since I rather get Keiko or Wakana after getting Hikaru in Moonfesta and To the Beginning. K... now... it's really oyasumi. :)

No comments: