description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, September 20, 2012

6th AGC in Guangzhou postponed

I got this info off Kalafina's official twitter account and website. As far as I can make out.... it looks like the AGC has been postponed... probably indefinitely like Anisama Shanghai. I need to put a disclaimer here cuz my Japanese is still very weak so I could have read the exact details wrong. Also, I am writing this on my mobile phone which makes it troublesome to do internet research. But most importantly, I am v tired and I want to write this quickly so that I can go to bed... gomen...

Sadly, like I feared would happen after the indefinite postponement of Anisama Shanghai, the AGC in Guangzhou has also fallen victim to the ongoing unrest in China. :-(

While it seems to have calmed down a lot, the situation is still quite volatile and in the interest of safety, Kalafina will not be going to Guangzhou in October. This is most unfortunate for Mainland Chinese fans and I am sure Kalafina is disappointed too. :(

That's it from me for now..... oyasumi... zzzz

No comments: