description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, May 26, 2012

instagram photography - testing

http://instagr.am/p/LFeatiiUrb/
Am on the train on my way to dinner. Just finished working on my training shot for today. I am really slow with it but i think I am making some progress which makes me happy.

I don't really know how active I am going to be on the blog in the next week or so. I would like to work on getting better at Nuke and SilouhetteFX. Also, I already know that i have an urgent shot that i need to get ready by Wednesday. So might have to put in some OT on Monday and Tuesday depending how things go.

I think i will mobile blog from Malaysia when i attend the Anime Festival Asia Malaysia. :) Getting excited. k... time to get off the train. :)

p.s.  So it seems Instagram will allow you to easily share to your blogspot but it's only a link and no the photo itself... hmmmm... I don't like it.  Not using this function of Instagram again.

No comments: